Japanese Green Tea Experience
For this collection we have chosen a selection of Fine Japanese Green Teas for you or a friend to experience:
• A famous Orange Pekoe Sencha called Fukujya;
• The traditional Genmai Cha (Genmaicha or Gen Mai Cha) rice tea grown on the sides of Fujiyama;
• A subtle tasting pine needle type tea – Kokeicha;
• Our strange and rare organic Twig Tea made from Matcha stems, called Kukicha and finally
• Our most popular scented Japanese Green Tea, Sencha Sakura, Sakura meaning Cherry Blossom.
These will be appreciated by all tea connoisseurs and everyone entranced by the Japanese tea experience.
• You will receive six individual pots of loose leaf tea each one labelled saying what it contains, as well as a descriptive note for each tea.
• Gift wrapped in a lovely bamboo box, the whole package can be sent worldwide
• We can also include a hand-written note to the recipient, just let us know what you want to say